We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a customer identification on the site or when you make purchases. We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter the information more than once.
- To register you as a new customer.
- To help you quickly find software, services or product information required.
- To process and deliver your goods as and when ordered.
- To help us create content most relevant to the customer.
- To alert you to new products, special offers, updated information and other new products and services from SHOPSFIT. COM.
- To ensure that we comply with our Legal obligations to you as a customer, including confirmation of your identity.
- To detect Fraud and eliminate same.
- DATA SHARING AND PROTECTION
We believe your business is no-one else’s. Your Privacy is important to you and to us. So, we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, SHOPSFIT.COM follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give-away your name, email address, phone number, mail address or any other information to anyone.
- We’ll use state of the art security measures to protect your information from unauthorised users.
If you choose not to provide your personal information, you can still access most of our company’s website but would not be able to make purchases on our website but would not be able to make purchases on our website. If you elect to register, you would be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from our company’s website